Vegan Dahl - Easy & Delicious Camp Stove Recipe
Easy, delicious and creamy vegan dahl recipe perfect for the camp stove or a simple dinner at home.
- 2 cans lentils
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp corriander powder
- 1 tsp tumeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder - add more or less depending on your desired spice level
- 2 tsp garlic granuels
- 1 stock cube
- Pinch of salt - depending on how salty your stock is
- 100 grams kale - optional
- 150 grams mushrooms - optional
In a pan over a medium heat add the coconut milk, along with your spices if not already pre mixed: cumin, corriander, turmeric, garlic and the stock cube.
Stir to combine then add the mushrooms and kale. Allow them to cook for about 5 minutes.
Add the lentils and allow the dahl to cook for another 5 minutes stirring occassionaly.
Once it's piping hot serve over rice or with crusty bread.